Pork tenderloin is something I always have in the freezer, Its one of those things that if I feel like experimenting its the perfect vessel. or if I’m not in the mood for that then I have a ton of recipes that are sure fire to have a awesome dinner.
What I love about making a pork tenderloin is the day I make it I can have sandwiches, the next day I could stuff a enormous baked potato and then for breakfast the third day I can have breakfast tacos. So versatile. Or I can cook it and freeze it . I love food that gives me options.
- 3lb pork tenderloin
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 12oz beer
- 2Tb smoked paprika
- 2Tb smoked salt
- 2Tb black pepper
- 2Tb garlic powder
- 2c red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/4c shredded carrots
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2c mayo
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tsp red wine vinegar
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp black pepper
- For the pork coat generously with salt, pepper, garlic and smoked paprika.
- Place onions and beer into instant pot and place pork on top.
- Pressure cook for 1 hour 30 minutes till tender enough to slice.
- Make coleslaw ahead of time by combing all ingredients together.
- To make sandwich slice meat add on coleslaw, a pickle or two and enjoy!