Who doesn’t like chicken wings? I love them but eating them often fried is just not something I like to do. When I first discovered air frying I fell in love. It changed everything! I use the air fryer at least once a day. It’s super easy, convenient and fast. I absolutely love skipping the grease. The great thing about air frying is you’re rendering a lot of fat off of the meat u cook, no grease needed or encouraged and it’s literally taste like perfectly fried food. I don’t know much more a person can ask for. Hopefully you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 3lb chicken wings, segmented
- 1/4 c sambas chili garlic sauce
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 Tb cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tb butter
- Segment wings however you’d like ( leaving the top is up to you)
- Air fry at 400 for 35 minutes per batch.
- Toss wings in air fryer every 10 minutes. Till crispy
- To make sauce add butter and garlic sauté for 1 minute. Add in orange zest, juice . And sambal chili sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes on low .
- Toss hot wings in warm sauce and cilantro.