It seems a lot of people can be intimidated by lamb. I get it, Depending on the cut you have to hit the right temperature. It can be gamey and can kind of be a hard thing to introduce to people. Some people like it and some people don’t but I for one love lamb. Lamb to me is a really easy weeknight dish but can also a really impressive weekend dish as long as you put it on a nice plate. For me usually I just decide on a marinade, throw everyone in a Ziploc bag and let it marinade. Then I line a sheet pan with foil, dump the bag and let it roast. Easy prep and Easy cleanup when I hear those type of things it’s say no more and sign me up!
- 1.5 lamb loin chops
- 2Tb German hot honey mustard (any spicy honey mustard will do)
- 1TB fresh garlic
- 1tsp dry garlic
- 1tsp cayenne
- 1tsp black pepper
- 1tsp salt
- 2 green onions
- Marinade lamb in mustard, both garlics, cayenne, black pepper, salt, and green onions.
- Marinade from 1 hour to overnight.
- Roast at 360 for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite starch and veggie. Pop open some wine and enjoy!