In my house everyday has potential for being quesadilla day. The protein may vary but the concept is still the same. Tortilla, meat, cheese and done. If I’m feeling really fancy I might brown some extra peppers and onions to be stuffed in. Tortillas and an over abundance of cheese is always around. Quesadilla’s are super quick, everyone seems to enjoy and bonus easy to customize for picky eaters.
- 3 chicken breast
- 1Tb black pepper
- 1Tb garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp cayenne
- 1Tb paprika
- Flour Tortillas
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sour cream
- Limes, sectioned
- Combine black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, cayenne, cumin, and paprika together.
- Coat Chicken generously with spice blend. Season chicken with salt.
- Roast at 375 for 25 minutes till crust forms and chicken is cooked through out.
- Shred chicken. Fill quesadilla with Chicken and both cheese.
- Cook in a hot oiled pan till cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and you favorite salsa!