Ya know, appetizers or hors devours don’t have to be complicated. When you’re making appetizers you’re generally not making just one. So with that simplicity is key. If you’re making even 2 plus appetizers it can require a lot of ingredients depending on what you’re making. Sometimes it’s just nice to have a recipe that one or two ingredients, flavorful , and satisfying. What I love about the blue cheese stuffed bacon wrapped jalapenos is they are just that those three ingredients and delicious. They are perfect for your next gathering.
- 1/2lb thick cut smoked bacon
- 8 jalapenos
- 12oz blue cheese crumbles
- Remove stem from jalapenos. Slicing across the top.
- With a parring knife. Safely remove seeds from jalapeno hollowing out the middle.
- Stuff middle with blue cheese crumbles
- Wrap jalapeno in 1 strip of bacon each starting from open end to tip
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 till bacon is crispy