I had to find more than one use for my lemon pepper ranch. I don’t know if I’m going through a ranch faze or what. I seem to be going through it a lot lately. So here in Texas, like mentioned before green chile products are a huge thing. That seasons coming to a end so I thought I’d make the most out of the last of my hatch cheese and bacon product. This sandwich worked perfectly as a do ahead to make at the beginning of the week. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 3 Chicken breast
- 1/2lb hatch green Chile bacon, cooked till crispy
- 1-2 c hatch Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 loaf bread
- Lemon Pepper Ranch Dressing
- Coat chicken generously with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Sear on both sides for 7 minutes tilled cooked throughout.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Toast for 5 minutes. Hallow out middle if too much bread.
- Place chicken on one half of bread and top with cheese. Bake till cheese is melted.
- Top with bacon. Brush lemon pepper ranch on other side of bread. Top with lettuce and tomatoes. Cover with other half of bread. Slice to serve and enjoy!