This is one of those recipes I wish I could go back to the night before and have again because it was so freaking delicious. I decided yesterday that I was going to have a lazy Sunday that includes consuming whatever I want, watching horror movies before I switch to sappy hallmark, minimal movement and little to no cooking. Well, the cooking part didn’t last long but I must say this cooking was minimal, fast and the cherry on top of a other wise perfect Sunday. Try these out for your next lazy day and let me know what you think!
- 1lb Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1c Flour
- 1c Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2c Cabbage, shredded
- Canola Oil
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
SRIRACHA TARTARE SAUCE
- 1/2c Mayo
- 3Tb Sriracha
- 2Tb Pickle Relish
- 1Tb Capers
- 1tsp Dill
- HEAT OIL: Heat oil while you prep shrimp and make sriracha tartare sauce
- MAKE TARTARE SAUCE: To make tartare sauce combine all ingredients and chill.
- BREAD SHRIMP: Whisk together eggs and place in separate bowl. Combine panko and flour. Dunk shrimp in whisked eggs and coat in panko flour mixture.
- FRY SHRIMP: Heat grease to 375 and cook for about 3 minutes till golden brown.
- SERVE: Heat tortilla, pile with breaded fried shrimp, top with cabbage and sriracha tartare sauce.