Now, these are one of those recipes that I can’t tell if kids or adults like them more. I like to change up from my usual routine of chicken wings when I don’t feel like deal with the bone. How lazy does that sound? But it’s completely true. No bone , no mess, no worries!
The thing I love so much about making bites is they are awesome as a make ahead and freeze really well so you can make a big batch and then even sauce and freeze them for later.
This recipe is super simple and easy. Try it out and let me know what you think!
- 3lb Chicken tenderloins, cut in half
- Garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2c flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Tb half and half
- 2Tb corn starch
- 4Tb butter
- 1tsp fresh garlic
- 1tsp garlic salt
- 1/4c grated parmesan
- To season the chicken coat generously with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne.
- Toss in egg and half and half
- To make your flour dredge. Combine flour, corn starch, and 1 TB each cayenne , garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Coat chicken in flour and let sit for 15 minutes. So the flour stick to chicken.
- In the meantime heat oil to 375.
- Drop chicken in small batches and cook for 8 minutes till golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- To make sauce melt butter, garlic, garlic salt together. Toss over chicken bites then sprinkle on grated parmesan.
- If you don’t have chicken tenderloins just cut up a chicken breast its the same thing.
- To make popcorn chicken cut chicken tenderloins into four pieces instead of two.