Wraps are one of those things that can please a lot of people quickly, easily, and in bulk. You can serve them to people or have them serve themselves. They are great when you have a lot of people with a lot of different needs. You can make them vegetarian or vegan, gluten free ( just change up the wraps) or solely protein filled for your resident carnivore. Wraps are something I have often 3 plus times a week depending on my mood.
- 8 jumbo burrito tortillas
- 3 chicken breast, cubed
- shredded carrots
- mixed greens
- parmesan cheese
- roma tomatoes
- red onion, thinly sliced
- BALSAMIC MARINADE
- 1/4c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4c olive oil
- 1tsp herbs de provence
- 1tsp red pepper flakes
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp cracked black pepper
- 1tsp garlic powder
- To make balsamic marinade mix all ingredients together.
- Toss chicken in marinade let sit a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken in cast iron pan. For 7 minutes or cooked throughout.
- Let chicken cool before assembly so it doesn’t wilt greens
- Place chicken, veggies and cheese in the wrap.
- Check out the pictures to get a idea on how to roll the wrap.
- Wraps refrigerate well for 3 days.
- You can double the marinade and make a dip for your wrap as well.
- You can customize your wraps anyway you’d like and build them with anything you have on hand.
- Do not overstuff.
- Don’t add ingredients to the middle of the wrap put it in the front of the wrap close to the edge.