Annnd we’re back with the chicken wings! I know you guys love them. So do I, but what’s the point of posting what I’ve posted before. So often times, as stated before I love chicken wings see these post : Pineapple Sriracha Wings, Cajun hot butter wings,but even a one ingredient deviation won’t cause me to redo a post I like having something fresh and different. Not only for you guys but for myself. I get bored easily. And I like to expand my culinary mind . But trust me I could live on hot and Parmesan wings. So for this recipe and I’ll be honest I’ve given up on making my own buffalo sauce I literally cannot see the point since there are some awesome classic wings sauces out there. If I add more stuff to the classics buffalo is it still buffalo? I don’t know but lately, I’ve been craving non traditional wings that have sweet heat. I think I was never a sweet heat fan because it played more for the sweet not the heat, and mine play to heat and a touch of sweet for relief. So homemade is the only way to go for me. Check this recipe out and let me know what you think!
- 4lb Chicken Wings, segmented
- 1Tb salt
- 1Tb black pepper
- 1Tb Greek Seasoning, optional
- 1/2stick butter
- 1-2 jalapenos seeds and all, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5c Orange Juice
- 3Tb Honey
- 1/2tsp salt
- Coat segmented wings with tablespoon salt, pepper, and greek seasoning.
- Air Fry or bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Till crispy.
- Add butter in a sauce pan on medium- low and add in jalapenos and garlic.
- Toss in pan to infuse into butter for 5 minutes.
- Add in orange juice and honey. Bring to a soft boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes while wings cook. Once its reduced by half and thickened a little. Coat crispy wings with generous amount of sauce and enjoy!